Happy Friday! Welcome to Issue 34 of Rerun, your weekly digest of digital storytelling, interactive media and the future of TV curated by Axonista.
This week's edition sees lots of big product releases from brands including YouTube, CNN and Twitter. Our Top Pick this week is Tim Cook's thoughts on the future of interactive TV, ahead of next week's global release of the new look Apple TV.
We also have a friendly Magic Leap AR robot, we look at Amazon's AR patent application, and see 500 stormtroopers march on the great wall of China!
Let's get straight to it!
Future of TV
- Back to the Future Day shows the best and worst of brands
- Grabyo adds square and vertical video capabilities
- Disney is launching its own subscription streaming service in the UK
- NBC's SeeSo is a $3.99 streaming service built just for comedy
- Startup LiveLike VR wants to transport fans to virtual stadiums