Happy Friday! Welcome to Issue 65 of Rerun by Axonista!
Our Top Pick wonders how TV will be remembered and what future generations will learn about us from watching it.
Elsewhere, Facebook Live continues to dominate news. Gaming giant Blizzard announces a partnership with it, the BBC reveals its experience of it so far and Periscope says it's not worried about it. There are some great interviews with Mr Robot’s hacking adviser and Google’s UI engineer talking fantasy UI. There’s 360 degree video of The Met’s Temple of Dendur exhibit and, for something completely different and fun, some playful GoT metrics from Twitter.
Let's get straight to it!
Future of TV
- Getty Images dives deeper into VR with Olympics plan and more
- Authorities cracking down on Facebook users streaming movies through Live
- Major French TV channel Canal+ sponsors eSports team Vitality
- Snapchat beats Instagram in time spent in app
- Anticipating WWDC 2016: What's in store for Apple TV and tvOS