Happy Friday! Welcome to Issue 75 of Rerun by Axonista!
In this week's Top Pick, the cable industry is set to lose out big on TV subscription revenue, but gain a much larger amount in broadband subscriptions as the industry continues to transform.
Also this week we have an awesome music video created using Tiltbrush that redefines storytelling and a Stranger Things title creator toy, as well as a trip down memory lane with MTV Classic's new linear TV channel (yes, TV channel).
If you enjoy this newsletter please forward it to friends. If you've received this from a friend you can subscribe to receive it every week.
Let's get straight to it!
Future of TV
- “Mr. Robot” is now a mobile game that’s played through a fake messaging app
- Inside Hennessy's branded video strategy
- Oculus Rift coming to Canadian and European stores
- Pinterest launches video ads in US and UK
- Intel’s Project Alloy demonstrates “merged reality”
- Google Duo aims to make video calling super-easy