Happy Friday! Welcome to Issue 60 of Rerun by Axonista!
This week's top pick is AOL's NewFronts presentation. There's also lot of buzz in the air about upcoming online cable TV packages from Hulu and YouTube and absolutely everyone is getting into live video! Snapchat partners with NBC on Olympics coverage and NextVR plants its feet firmly in VR broadcasting of live concerts.
Let's get straight to it!
Future of TV
- Six months in, CNN’s Great Big Story is ready to jump to TV
- Vimeo acquires white-label video subscription platform VHX to help creators build their own Netflix
- Indigenous Media just released a feature film on Snapchat
- Condé Nast is betting on VR and 'cultured millennials'
- You can now #save your Periscope streams (for more than 24 hours)