Happy Friday! Welcome to Issue 29 of Rerun, your weekly digest of digital storytelling, interactive media and the future of TV curated by Axonista.
In our Top Pick this week we have Snapchat's new deal with the NFL, also our own Lisa Byrne takes a look at how fashion brands at New York Fashion Week are embracing new technology! We also take a look at the business strategies behind some of YouTube's biggest stars, how ABC News is embracing VR, the first VR Emmy, Disney Animation legend Glen Keane drawing in VR and much much more!
Let's get straight to it!
Future of TV
- NASA TV is launching a dedicated 4K channel
- The Once Upon a Time Season 5 Countdown Calendar
- Mr. Robot nailed it this summer: Here's a list of new tech-based/sci-fi series coming this Fall
- Jeremy Clarkson's new Amazon Prime show could be called "Gear Knobs"
- Snapchat now lets you pay for extra replays