At Rerun, we've really enjoyed seeing President Obama embrace and experiment with new technology over his term, including his Yosemite VR tour with Oculus and his Facebook Live interview with Buzzfeed and his Reddit AMA. So much has changed in the world of television and social media during his 8 year term. We'll remember him as the first US President to really grasp and use social media, live streaming and VR.
His parting gift is this 360-degree tour of The White House.
So long Obama, thanks for being a tech trailblazer!
Future of TV
- Facebook looks like it’s going to stop paying publishers to make live videos
- Google Play and iOS apps demand surges in India and China
- Amazon offers $100,000 to Sundance filmmakers who upload to its video service
- Twitter strengthens commitment to live sports with Australian Open
- SLIVER.tv to live stream 14 esports tournaments in VR during 2017