Happy Friday! Welcome to Issue 10 of Rerun, your weekly digest of digital storytelling, interactive media and the future of TV curated by Axonista.
Lots of VR news this week surrounding the official release announcement of Facebook' Oculus Rift. Finally! There were also a couple of interesting reports on the current video landscape and social behaviour around TV, as well as strong rumours that Spotify are looking to get involved in more than just music...
And here, have some 10th Issue anniversary cake, it's on us 🍰
Future of TV
- New tech 30 years in the making projects 3D video, just like R2D2's message from Princess Leia in Star Wars
- Spotify are planning to enter the web video business, possibly announcing their plans as early as this month
- Beyoncé is using YouTube to source new talent
- Snapchat adds share to Discover
- Interview with Matthew Weiner—creator of Mad Men—about the show, the ad industry and TV