Last week saw one of the most thrilling Super Bowl games of all time, with the Patriots overcoming a record breaking 25-point deficit to win in the event's first ever overtime (earning Fox an extra $20 million in the process).
The ever ambitious halftime show saw Lady Gaga taking centre stage, along with an army of 300 drones that created a spectacular light show behind her performance.
But how did they pull it off? With a little help from Intel.
Future of TV
- Lee "Faker" Sang-hyeok sets individual Twitch streaming record with 245,100 concurrent viewers
- TV maker Vizio unlawfully tracked viewing habits
- Huffington Post copies Snapchat with new 'storybook' format
- Facebook has big plans for its video business. Netflix CEO Reed Hastings is on Facebook’s board. Discuss.
- Facebook has poached an executive from MTV to help it compete with Netflix and YouTube
- Apple hires Amazon’s Fire TV Head to run Apple TV business
- HBO Now surpasses 2 million domestic subscribers
- Rock Band VR is coming in March, pre-orders now open