Happy Friday! Welcome to Issue 82 of Rerun by Axonista!
In this week's Top Pick we take a look at the implications of the much-rumoured Disney/Netflix acquisition. We also have an excellent post from Fast Company about the origin story of Facebook Live, and we take a look at the impressive engagement numbers that Snapchat Discover mini-games are delivering for brands.
And we have Google Sheep View! Curious?
Let's get to it!
Future of TV
- I want my Snapchat TV: MTV is launching Discover shows
- ‘Twitch Prime’ adds gaming goodies to Amazon Prime benefits
- Snapchat’s automated ad sales have arrived, and real ad dollars are likely coming next
- With Toca TV, the kids’ game maker moves into subscription video
- Salesforce CEO on Twitter acquisition: 'We look at everything, but pass on most'
- Game Fnatic: See what it takes to be a 'League of Legends' pro
- Roku Direct Publisher tool generates new channels without any coding