Happy Friday! Welcome to Issue 31 of Rerun, your weekly digest of digital storytelling, interactive media and the future of TV curated by Axonista. Our top pick this week comes from Rerun's own Claire McHugh and is about the rise of binge viewing and the death of water cooler moments. We also have news about Facebook's new video profile pic, the new Chromecast, a US presidential debate livestreamed in VR and much more!
Let's get straight to it!
Future of TV
- Amazon will ban sales of Apple TV and Google Chromecast
- Director Ridley Scott reveals he has a VR movie in the works
- Comscore and Rentrak to merge, creating leading cross-platform measurement company
- HBO Now, Showtime and CBS apps arrive on Android TV
- Whitepaper: Building Global Sports Brands in a Digital World - Grabyo
- Virgin America will offer free Wi-Fi for Netflix content on select flights