Happy Friday! Welcome to Issue 9 of Rerun, your weekly digest of digital storytelling, interactive media and the future of TV curated by Axonista.
It's a busy week as the 2015 UpFronts and NewFronts gets fully underway with announcements coming left right and center. Luckily for you we've got them right here 😊
We really value your feedback, and as always we're just an email away. Please do get in touch if you have any suggestions!
Future of TV
- "Vertical video ads are viewed to the end 9 times more frequently than horizontal ones" - according to data from Snapchat.
- Tim Cook predicts "major major changes in media" and thinks "Apple can be part of that".
- "All TV will be going on-demand" - Time Warner C.E.O. Jeff Bewkes to analysts on the company's earnings call this week.
- 12 digital marketing stats from the past week that you should know about.
- Periscope hit 1 million users in its first 10 days.
- Sky moves its 3D channel to on-demand only.