Welcome to Rerun, your weekly round-up of the most interesting news stories from the future of video, VR and TV, curated by Axonista.
We are delighted to bring you exciting news!
What do Whistle Sports, Twitch, Storyful, RYOT, Refinery29, Jukin Media, Awesomeness TV and The Paramount Network have in common? Apart from being awesome industry leaders, driving the future of TV and video forward?
They've been sharing their thoughts about the future of video with us and our friends at VideoInk this week at Cannes Lions. We have a super series of exclusive video interviews coming up with all of them and we can't wait to share them with you!
But first - Let's get to it!
Future of TV
- See all the Cannes Lions Grand Prix winners
- YouTube ‘heatmaps’ for 360 video show where viewers are looking
- Rocket League is NBC’s test drive for esports
- Streaming sports startup FuboTV raises $55 million
- Intel signs on as an Olympic sponsor, promising VR and 360-degree video
- Comcast is developing a blockchain video advertising platform