Happy Friday! Welcome to Rerun!
This week saw this report from Wired about Train Jam, a video game hackathon that took place over a 52-hour train journey across the US from Chicago to the Game Developers Conference in California! We've definitely reached peak hackathon! 👾
It's a fitting start to the eclectic round up of stories for you this week.
Let's get to it!
Future of TV
- YouTube’s biggest star is testing his next show on Twitch
- 'Rick and Morty' enter the VR universe on April 20th
- Burger King's "OK Google" ad doesn’t seem OK with Google
- Boomerang, a new cartoon VOD service, launches with 1,000+ episodes for $5/month
- Comcast is planning a Netflix rival using NBC shows